We are proud of our management and production team. Our commitment to quality & craftsmanship is in everything we do and reflected in our people. Learn more about the people who make us great!
USA Sales Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgGraham has over 25 years of experience in Sales and Business Development regarding a variety of technical products. Graham is currently responsible for leading the outside sales team into new markets and building on the strong client relationships Railcraft has established in the U.S.A.
- Vilma Baker Corporate Controller Vilma has been with Railcraft for over 25 years and has extensive knowledge of all things Railcraft. She is responsible for managing the administrative staff as well as all accounting related matters. Vilma has the knowledge and understanding of what it takes to assist every department.
- Rob Zaytsoff Senior Project Manager Rob Zaytsoff has over 40 years of experience leading industrial and commercial projects and is knowledgeable in all aspects, such as planning, design, scheduling, fabrication, delivery and on-site service. Rob understands communication is key to all success and as such provides a single point contact for our Customers, ensuring their needs are addressed and all project participants are informed.
- Dave Rebic Plant Manager Dave has over 26 years in manufacturing experience. He has prior experience managing a work force of 115 tradesmen in production. Dave oversees all production and procurement including product quality control, production and shipping schedules while also maintaining the production line.
- Joe Gager Customer Service/Order Entry Manager Joe has been one of Railcraft’s senior managers for the past 20 years and has an abundance of knowledge in all aspects of the company. He manages all orders and high-volume dealer accounts and has created strong relationships with all our valued dealers throughout his years with Railcraft.
- Josie Leyco Shipping Manager Josie has been with Railcraft for over 15 years and has an extensive knowledge in all Railcraft products. She has a strong sense of leadership and believes in team work to always achieve the best quality product. Josie is responsible for ensuring all products are shipped in perfect condition and on time.
USA Sales Representative
email@example.comJordan has experience in multiple areas of the construction industry and after spending 4 years in trades he decided to take that knowledge into sales. With over 3 years of sales experience Jordan is an account representative servicing the Western parts of the USA with a main focus on the Hawaiian Islands.
- Doug Lunde President Doug has over 20 years of ownership experience with a multitude of companies. He purchased Railcraft in 2010 and has managed to grow the company every year since. With an extensive background and knowledge in manufacturing and business development, he is a hands-on leader who is dedicated to quality and innovation.