Strong, Durable & Light Aluminum Railing
is an excellent choice for railings in the harshest conditions.
Aluminum is a light weight highly durable metal. Aluminum is approximately half the weight of steel and shares the same mechanical properties as steel. With an excellent weight to strength ratio it has excellent corrosion resistant properties that are much higher than steel. When powder coated Aluminum is virtually impervious to degradation caused from environmental conditions.
A key advantage to Aluminum is in its highly formable nature. It is easily shaped through extrusion into complex profiles and designs. This is ideal for top rails, bottom rails, posts and pickets.
- Aluminum is a highly malleable metal which allow for complex shapes and designs to be created for railings.
- Aluminum is the most abundant metal on earth.
- Aluminum is extremely energy efficient when recycled.
- Aluminum railing is corrosion resistant and extremely durable.
- Aluminum railing is a long-lasting and a low maintenance product.
Extrusion Process Advantages
Railcraft prides itself as a top manufacturer of aluminum railing products. As such we are committed to the highest standards in the processes of creation, as well as the final installation. Aluminum railing design allows for the following benefits:
- Cost Effectiveness
- Precision Tolerances Available
- Versatility in Joining
- Virtual Seamlessness
- 100°% Recyclable and Non-toxic
- Attractive End Product
- Corrosion Resistance
- Design Flexibility
- Good Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Uniform Quality