The advantages of powder coating paint
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging. This makes our product more durable than wet coat painted products. Our railing is less prone to peeling than comparable railing products.
- Powder coating over-spray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating. This helps to keep our cost low and provide competitively priced products to our customers.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
- Capital equipment and operating costs for a powder line are generally less than for conventional liquid lines.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items giving our product a smooth and seamlessly finished product.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes. (custom paint where texture can be achieved for indoor use)
Watch this video from Spartan engineering to learn more.